Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Some good resources for the #EURef

We are all going to be asked to make a serious decision about the UK soon. The UK’s EU referendum, at the moment considered to possibly happen in 2017, may result in the UK leaving the EU.

I'd like to share some of the resources I use as I saw someone ask on social media about good stuff to read. This isn't all non-biased but I do try to read around as much as possible


Full disclosure : I’m opposed to us leaving the EU at the moment and will probably remain that way, however happy to listen to the arguments from both sides.


Here are some of the resources I find helpful

 
Open Europe – self-described as “non-partisan” – do seem Eurosceptic in outlook however

 
Campaign for European Reform – Want to say in the EU but recognise it needs reform

 

 
I’ll post further about the EU referendum as we go through the campaign and will tag each post EURef

No comments:

Post a Comment